- Adelanto Market Days at Stater Brothers Stadium (Formally Maverick Stadium), 12000 Stadium Way, Adelanto every Sunday morning from 8:30 AM to 1 PM.
- Big Bear Lake Certified Farmers Market on Tuesdays from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Runs from April – October at 42900 Big Bear Blvd, Big Bear Lake.
- Chino Farmers Market on Wednesday from 5 to 8:30PM. 13222 Central Ave in Chino.
- Chino Hills Farmers Market runs every Wednesday from 4pm to 8pm on City Center Drive between Main Street and Shoppes Drive.
- Claremont Farmers and Artisans Market on Sundays from 8am to 1pm in the Claremont Village, Indian Hill Avenue & Second Street, Claremont
- Corona Farmers Market – Saturdays from 8:30am-12pm is at the intersection of Main and 6th Streets.
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center Farmers Market every Friday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at 9961 Sierra Ave., Fontana
- Fontana Farmers Market every Saturday from 8am to 1pm at Sierra and Arrow.
- Hemet Farmers Market on Hemet & San Jacinto from 8-1pm.
- “The Patch” Produce Stand. Every Friday Morning @ 9-12pm. Jurupa Community Center 4810 Pedley Road Jurupa Valley, CA.
- Loma Linda Farmers Market every Tuesday 5-8:30pm on Frontage Road, across from VA Loma Linda Hospital, next to Citi Bank parking lot
- Kaiser Permanente Ontario Certified Farmers’ Market every Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Kaiser Permanente Ontario Medical Center, 2295 South Vineyard Ave., Ontario
- Palm Springs Farmers Market on Saturday & Wednesday mornings from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.at 2100 Tahquitz Canyon Dr., Palm Springs
- Pomona Valley Farmers’ Market on Saturday from 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. on Garey Ave. and Pearl St. just one block north of Holt Ave., Pomona, CA
- I.E. Heritage Farmer’s Market in the Terra Vista Town Center at 10570 Foothill, Rancho Cucamonga on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- I.E. Heritage Farmer’s Market at Victoria Gardens on S. Main Street, Rancho Cucamonga on Friday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Farmers Market at the Grove School-Located at Heritage Park-11126 Iowa St on Orange ave between Nevada and Iowa. Every Saturday morning rain or shine from 8:00am until 12:00pm. Their farmers market features locally grown produce plus organically certified farmers. The school itself is a farm and the kids harvest and sell the produce they grow.The market helps support The Grove School, which is a public charter school
- Redlands Market Night –on East State Street, Redlands from Orange Street to Ninth Street- farmers’ market, entertainment, food, and crafts every Thursday from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. (9:30 p.m. during summer).
- Redlands Farmers Market-at 100 E. Redlands Blvd every Saturday from 8-11:00 AM
- Rialto Farmers Market-Farmer’s Market takes place every Wednesday from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm located at 150 So. Palm Ave.
- Al Centro Mini-Produce Stand– Bobby Bonds Park (2060 University Avenue) from 9:30AM to 1PM every Saturday except holidays.
- Galleria @ Tyler Mall in Riverside Farmers Market – Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the parking lot near Barnes & Noble at the Tyler Mall in Riverside
- Kaiser Permanente Riverside Certified Farmers’ Market every Friday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Kaiser Permanente Riverside Medical Center, 10800 Magnolia Ave., Riverside.
- Riverside Downtown Farmer’s Market – Downtown on Main Street between 5th & 6th Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Riverside Certified Farmers Market (Facebook) – Friday 8 a.m. to noon at 5261 Arlington Av, Riverside
- Farmers Market & Artisan Faire – Saturdays through September. 2625 Whispering Pines Dr. Running Springs.
- Colony Park Farmers Market– New Farmers Market every Sunday (10-2pm) at Colony Park off of Waterman and Weir San Bernardino.
- Downtown Farmers Market–The Downtown Thursday Market is every Thursday from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- San Jacinto Farmers Market-Thursdays from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm year round, rain or shine
- Old Town Farmers Market– Saturdays from 8-12:30pm
- Temecula Certified Farmers Market-Wednesday from 9-1PM at the Promenade.
- High Desert Farmer’s Market located at 18422 Bear Valley Road, Victorville at the Victor Valley College on lower campus, (Fish Hatchery between the Gymnasium and tennis courts on the west side of the road) every Thursday 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Yucaipa Certified Farmers Market every Friday, 6-9PM. Historic Uptown Yucaipa between California and Bryant Streets